Beeswax is the wax secreted by four pairs of wax glands in the abdomen of bees (worker bees). Bees secrete liquid wax from wax glands. The wax scales are white and opaque and have irregular pentagonal shapes. Beeswax is in a solid state at room temperature and has a special fragrance of honey and powder. The colors are light yellow, medium yellow or dark brown and white.
BEESWAXexpert can supply yellow beeswax block, yellow beeswax pellets and white beeswax pellets. natural beeswas has a wide range of applications such as cosmetics, pharmaceutical, Candles, batik and other beeswax demand industriesGet more
Beeswax is a fatty substance secreted by the wax glands in the abdomen of worker bees about two weeks old in the colony.
The collection of beeswax is mostly done in spring and autumn, and it is generally stored in a dry, ventilated and cool place.
At room temperature, beeswax is solid, soft, yellow or brown, with honey aroma, insoluble in water, and miscible with lipids, oils and other waxes.
The main chemical components of beeswax can be divided into 4 categories: esters, free acids, free alcohols and hydrocarbons.
Perform laboratory tests according to the industry standard of beeswax to detect its physical and chemical indicators and other related indicators.
The main components of beeswax are esters, fatty acids and hydrocarbons synthesized from higher fatty acids and monohydric alcohols.
It is widely used in the production of cosmetic products such as cream, lipstick, rouge, hair wax, eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, lotion, etc.
Used for the coating and shell of certain tablets and pills, as the base material for ointments and ointments, and tooth models.
Learn more about beeswax through our multimedia video showroom
Beeswax is a fatty substance secreted by the wax glands in the abdomen of worker bees about two weeks old. Only the worker bees in the colony have 4 pairs of wax glands. The queen and drone do not have wax glands. Worker bees need to suck up honey first. After a series of biochemical changes in the honey sac, a complex liquid wax is secreted. According to measurement, worker bees secrete 1kg of beeswax and need to consume more than 3.5kg of honey juice
The main chemical components of beeswax can be divided into 4 categories, namely esters, free acids, free alcohols and hydrocarbons. It also contains trace amounts of volatile oil and pigments. The composition of yellow and white beeswax is basically the same.
1. Cosmetics manufacturing Beeswax is widely used in the production of cosmetic products such as creams, lipsticks, rouge, hair oils, eyebrow pencils, eye shadows, bath lotions, lotions, etc.
2. Medical and pharmaceutical manufacturing In the pharmaceutical industry, beeswax is used for the coating of tablets and the shell of capsule medicine, the base material of ointment, the packaging of Chinese patent medicines and the production of slow-release medicines. It can also be used to make tooth models.
3. Food industry Utilizing the good moldability, detachability, waterproof and moisture-proof, anti-oxidation and deterioration of beeswax, it is used as an important material in the food industry and can be used as food coatings, packaging and outerwear.
4. Agriculture aspect Beeswax is mainly used in agriculture to preserve fruits and vegetables, and also as feed additives.
5. Candle production industry Various types of candles can be made with beeswax as the main raw material, and it is an environmentally friendly candle without any addition. 100% pure beeswax candles can also purify the air when burned, so beeswax candles are called "nobles" in candles.
6. Batik industry Batik is a traditional textile printing and dyeing craft. The anti-dyeing agent used in the batik process is mainly yellow wax (that is, beeswax), which is mainly used as an anti-dyeing agent for batik because it is insoluble in water but can be melted after heating.
7. Other industries Beeswax is also widely used in the leather industry, oil industry, paper industry, printing industry, electric power industry, electronics industry and other fields
The quality of BEESWAXexpert is excellent, the beeswax block has clear beeswax texture and wax needles after opening, it is real natural beeswax!
The triple-filtered BEESWAXexpert beeswax is very good, smells very good, and has a natural honey fragrance.
BEESWAXexpert's white beeswax pellets are very pure and have sufficient active ingredients, they are one of the best suppliers of lipstick raw materials